* The whole thing is based on goals scored, rather than fantasy points.
* You are able to pick a different XI to the one you play in the league, as long as it uses one of these formations: 442, 433, 451, 352, 361 or 343
* Those who only pick a league team for that scoring week will automatically use that team for the cup.
* In the Groups stages, each team plays each of the other teams in their group once only.
* Group matches score 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw.
* The top four teams go through to the 2 legged Quarter Finals. The winner of those will go through to the 2 legged Semi Finals.
* Where two teams are level on points in the group, result in the head to head match will decide. If that was a draw, then it is goals scored before goal difference.
* In the Knockout Stages, in the event of a tie, a replay will be played out with the winning side going through. Should it end in a draw, then the quickest goal scored by either team will win the tie. But it is the time in the matches, not the first goal of the weekend. For example, a goal in the 13th minute in a Sunday match beats a goal scored in the 15th minute in a Saturday match. If the game ends goal-less, penalties will conclude the tie.
* Cup Tied Players - players will be cup-tied during the Group Stage, and then this is wiped clean for the knockout stages, but players are then cup tied again from those rounds. Cup-tied means if they have scored a goal for one team, they cannot play for any other sfp team. However, if they have played in a cup match but not scored, they can play for another team.
* The Final is one leg only.
* The eventual winners will scoop a prize of £40. Runners Up will collect £25
2018 - Martin Edwards
2017 - Lawrence Baynes
2015 - Rob Dale
2014 - Ross Peggs
2013 - Michael Lucchesi
2012 - Matthew Jermy
2006 - James Roberts
2005 - Scott Pritchard
2004 - Ross Peggs
2003 - James Roberts
1999 - Matthew Jermy
1998 - Matthew Jermy
1997 - Peter Crockford
1996 - Lawrence Baynes